Sunday, April 9, 2017

"Backburner" programs I want to test

Below are a group of programs that have been on my list for such a long time I have to accept I'm probably not going to address them.  I'm listing them here because there's just too much going on in my life right now for me to reasonably expect to do all the fun stuff I want to do. 

Hopefully at some point I'll be able to come back to these very important tools.


SYNERGY

"Synergy is a software to allow you to control two PC's (could be mac-windowsor-linux or something like that) with one mouse and keyboard and allow them to share a clipboard.

I've heard some really amazing things about this program.  I don't have multiple systems right now, but if I did, I'd be all over this.


RSYNC

Related PFW posts: Rsync.net and Rsync portable.


Cryptomator

Java-based cloud service encryption that looks really great.

---

I almost put SyncThing on this list but I think I'll be able to figure something out here in the next 6 months.  This program is just too important.

No comments:

Post a Comment